Democrats Just Hired 87,000 More IRS Employees to Harass, Attack Americans — Here’s a List of the Conservative Groups the Obama IRS Targeted in 2012
On March 26, 2014, IRS Commissioner John Koskinen testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform. Koskinen told Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) during the hearing that Lois Lerner’s emails were archived and it would take a long time to retrieve them.
In June 2014 the IRS told Congress Lois Lerner’s emails were lost in a computer crash.
Lois Lerner was head of the exempt organizations division of the IRS, which oversaw applications for tax-exempt status, including those from political groups. Lerner, a committed leftist, was at the center of Obama’s IRS targeting scandal.
Thousands of emails were later recovered by an Inspector General that were not previously produced for Congress.
The IRS leadership was targeting conservatives and lying about it to Congress.
The emails confirmed Lerner funneled information on conservative groups to at least one Democratic lawmaker.
Documents released in July 2016 revealed the IRS knew of Tea Party targeting since 2011.
The IRS released a list in 2016 of 426 Tea Party and conservative groups that were targeted during the Obama years.
The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal included:
- Hundreds of conservative groups were targeted
- At least 5 pro-Israel groups
- Constitutional groups
- Groups that criticized Obama administration
- At least two pro-life groups
- An 83 year-old Nazi concentration camp survivor
- A 180 year-old Baptist paper
- A Texas voting-rights group
- A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
- Conservative activists and businesses
- At least one conservative Hispanic group
- IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
- 10% of Tea Party donors were audited by the IRS
- And… 100% of the 501(c)(4) Groups Audited by IRS Were Conservative
In 2017 Judicial Watch released 695 pages of documents from the IRS that contained admissions by IRS officials that the agency used “inappropriate political labels” to screen the tax-exempt applications of conservative organizations.
They were targeting conservatives. It was on purpose. And they admitted it in writing.
Even Dr. Ben Carson was caught up in the IRS targeting scandal.
When the Democrats promise that the IRS will not target the middle class or will not target conservatives — DON’T BELIEVE THEM!
Just ask the Trump supporters sitting in prison today without trial for standing outside the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.